©2017 by HEAL(er). Proudly created with Wix.com

FEATURE: Seed & Spark: Be Extraordinary

October 9, 2017

Today, we are featuring a project that sprouted from one of our writers, Natalie. She is creating a film dedicated to mental health and healing. We are excited to see her journey in making and producing this film: 

 

The feature film is "The Extraordinary Ordinary," a story about three young adults, their mental health, and road to healing through music, writing, and photography. I wrote it and will be directing as well.

 

The campaign officially closes on November 3rd, 2017 so there is time: https://www.seedandspark.com/fund/the-extraordinary-ordinary#story 

 

In addition to partnering with Seed & Spark, we are also working under a second nonprofit group, From the Heart Productions, who are partners with Seed & Spark. Both groups help filmmakers raise funds for their work.

 

We are looking to raise around $73,000 that will go towards production of the film as well as legal paperwork for our SAG-AFTRA talent/actors. This is going to be an ultra-low budget, SAG-AFTRA film. My co-producer and I are waving our own payment, therefore, we are working for 'free.'

 

Our goal is to get 30% by (preferably) Monday night so From the Heart Productions is able to help us raise the other 70% through their connections. It is a guarantee.

 

Any donation helps, including a contribution of $5, or giving the Seed & Spark campaign page a follow by signing up for a free account or syncing your Facebook login. 

 

The links to our social media accounts and website are:

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/TheExtraOrdFilm/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theextraordfilm/

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/theextraordfilm

Website: https://theextraordfilm.wixsite.com/extraordinary

Please reload

Recent Posts

January 21, 2020

January 20, 2020

Please reload

Archive

Please reload

Tags

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

 
This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now